Tea is the perfect excuse for sharing a long conversation with family. But when you suddenly discover the tea for six just got cold, it’s naturally a frustrating experience.
Never want to get into the trouble of brewing tea all over again?
Use a tea cosy!
Interestingly, a tea cosy is your best friend in more than a single way. As a tea lover, you just can’t stop using your tea cosy for the following reasons:
1. You think your tea cosy is a hand warmer
The best thing about making tea? When you bring it covered with the tea cosy, you just don’t want to leave your hands off of it because it’s really a hand warmer!
2. You consider it as the base for a special, personalized gift
Could there be anything better for mum than a tea cosy embroidered with love? Of course, not!
3. You decorate your drawing room with a tea cosy because it’s simply a piece of artwork
Who said you should fill up the drawing room with the most expensive décor items? For you, it’s the tea cosy that will fulfill the purpose of a valuable artwork.
4. You have lots of tea cozies so you can cover your precious decoration pieces with a tea cosy
If you’re obsessed with decorative pieces and can’t even imagine seeing a bit of dust on them, you think it’s a great idea to cover those lovely items with your tea cosies.
5. You know how to transform it into a knitted handbag
You always use your creative skills – even when it comes to your favorite tea cosy. For you, the pleasure of making a handbag out of a tea cosy is worth a try!
6. You consciously use it as a hat
And you think there is nothing wrong in that! This is the reason why you choose a tea cosy that also resembles a hat! Dual purpose? Wow!