This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chase-h-dimond 11 months ago.

• Author
     Jamie Wilhelm 
    Tea Lover

Looking to get some new teacups. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Marta 
    Tea Lover

Hi Jamie, I don’t want to get my face as I’m here as a tea lover and not as a “business woman”, but I paint on porcelain and I customise a lot of mugs & cups, so,  if you want to have a look on my FB page, you’re more than welcome!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Marta.
       chase-h-dimond 
      Tea Master

Hi Marta, what’s the link to your facebook page?

Ashes 
    Tea Lover

Are you looking for fancy or practical? I love the David’s tea Nordic mugs. They hold 16oz, for a substantial cup of tea, come with a fine mesh basket for steeping in the cup and a lid that doubles as a saucer for the basket. They are also on sale right now (2 for $40) which is $6 off. You have a choice of glass or ceramic. I favor ceramic because they feel a little sturdier and retain heat a bit longer than glass.

chase-h-dimond 
      Tea Master

This is super helpful! Thank you so much for sharing

Cheyenne Sweeley 
    Tea Lover

The best tea cups from my experience are from mei leaf. They are tulip shaped so you get a good area to smell the tea and they are a good size and shape for easy drinking. I have bought lots of good tea and tea ware from them!  Here is the link: https://meileaf.com/teaware/blue-cups/

chase-h-dimond 
      Tea Master

Wonderful Cheyenne! I will definitely check this out a little later

Tagged: 

©2019 Tea Lovers - All Rights Reserved

or

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account