fbpx

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ming57 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     ming57 
    Tea Lover

Do you know the benefits of drinking oolong tea? As far as I know, tea contains a kind of Tea Polyphenols, a natural antioxidant that is very beneficial substance to the body. In addition, scientific shows that often drinking oolong has the effect of cleaning up the harmful substance in the body and refreshing the mouth. Some people believe that tea has a certain weight loss and skin care efficacy, but I do not know if there is scientific basis.

About the types of oolong tea, mainly include: Tie Guan Yin, Dong Ting Oolong, Monkey Picked Tea, Taiwan Oolong, Da Hong Pao, Wuyi Rock Tea, etc.

Among all oolong teas, my favorite is Monkey Picked Tea, which is one of the most famous tea in China. According to legend, the trained monkey picks fresh leaves from the top of the mountain and then processed. the tea has very fresh taste with strong and long-lasting fragrance. I always drink it every day, especially after work. It really is a enjoyable thing and makes me very relaxed and comfortable.

Do you have a habit of drinking tea? What kind of oolong is your favorite?

©2020 Tea Lovers - All Rights Reserved

Forgot your details?

Create Account