This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff 1 year ago.

• Author
     Heidi Zetz 
    Tea Lover

What’s everyone’s favorite tea? Mine is green tea. I drink it daily, and sometimes even multiple times a day. Would love to learn about everyone else’s favorite tea 🙂

Bob Dainko 
    Tea Lover

My wife and I love us some black tea! Green tea is great too but our favorite is black tea.

Jamie Wilhelm 
    Tea Lover

Oolong is my go to!

Jared Stephens 
    Tea Lover

I’m a sucker for white tea! But truthfully like a lot of the other kinds a well.

Alexa Hall 
    Tea Lover

Green tea all the way!!!

YatraTeaCo 
    Tea Lover

I can’t say I have a favorite type of tea, because truthfully, I drink all types depending on how I feel and time of day.

For example, I may begin my day with a nice cup of a Second Flush Assam. As the day progresses, I may indulge in a more floral cup of Darjeeling tea, or a Nepal high grown tea.

My go to in the evenings is green tea. A Chinese gunpowder green will do nicely after dinner, especially if its a big meal!

Viltsumari 
    Tea Lover

My top 5 teas are

1. “Good night tea” ; Baldrian, lavender flowers, lemon zest, peppermint leaves, chamomile flowers, flower buds, valeriana
    2. Yerba mate
    3. A strawberry – champagnetea
    4. Matcha tea
    5. Chinese white tea

And your are… ?

chase-h-dimond 
      Tea Master

I know all of the ones you mentioned except for good night tea. I will check it out.

Thebellgarden 
    Tea Lover

Love Love Love Earl Grey!

Verdyane Buminagari 
    Tea Lover

my fav is Peach Tea. But, green tea or chinese white good enough. 😉

Lauren Shroll 
    Tea Lover

I love any kind of chai tea. Whenever I go to coffee shops, I usually go straight for the chai latte with almond milk. I like black teas in general, so I also drink a lot of English breakfast. During the summer, I’ll go for a cherry or peach tea, and in the winter, I like a vanilla roobois or apple cinnamon tea. It changes seasonally.

Mickey Wondrland 
    Tea Lover

My fave is Mad Hatter Tea which is a blend of green and black teas. I also love lavender tea!

Phoenix 
    Tea Lover

My favorite tea is detox tea.

Samantha 
    Tea Lover

Oolong is my favorite!❤

Jeff 
    Tea Lover

My favorite is the next one I am going to have. But I am fond of Oolong and Pure.

The forum ‘Tea Knowledge’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2019 Tea Lovers - All Rights Reserved

or

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account