June 25, 2019 at 9:47 pm #5073ming57Tea Lover
How to Make Iced Tea
Drink a cup of iced tea in a hot day, which makes people very enjoyable. Would you like a iced tea in a hot day? And how do you make iced tea?
You will extract the most pleasure from fine tea, steeped with care. The Republic of Tea’s Minister of Fire & Water suggests the following step-by-step ritual for infusing hot tea before cooling and icing it: More Article About How To Steep Iced Tea
Heat Your Water
- It begins with the water—the element that brings tea to its full potential. Fresh water yields a better cup. We recommend using filtered, spring or bottled water.
- Fill your kettle with fresh, cold water and heat to a rolling boil—unless you’re making green or 100% White Tea. In that case, stop short of boiling to avoid “cooking” the delicate tea.
- Iced tea requires a double strength infusion (compared to hot tea). So plan on about two teaspoons of loose leaf tea or herbs or two tea bags per six-ounce cup. If using whole leaf tea, place in tea infusing basket or teapot.
Time Your Steeping
- Pour the water over the tea, cover if in a pot, and infuse to taste. Different teas take well to different infusing times. Experiment to find your ideal time, but take care – don’t steep for too long or you’ll find your tea has gone bitter or acidic.
Enjoy Your Homemade Iced Tea
- Remove the tea bag or infuser, or use a strainer for the leaves. Allow the tea to come to room temperature.
- Serve in an iced tea pitcher and sweeten to your liking. Pour into an iced tea glass or cup served over ice. Now you can enjoy real bottled iced tea flavor by making it yourself at home. Sip and savor the nuances, the complexity and character. This is refreshment.
My Favorite Black Tea – Lapsang Souchong Tea Bag
Lapsang Souchong Black Tea is one of Chinese famous top ten flavored black tea. Famous for its delicate sweet taste and slight smoky aroma. (To be honest I am a loose leaf tea love, especially Wuyi Rock Tea, a tea that a large number people do not like it. While sometimes, I will buy some black tea bags for iced tea making in a hot day. I am always buy teas in Ateaset Online Store, which provide wide selection of teaware and teas and is very convenient for me.)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.