This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chase-h-dimond 11 months ago.

• Author
     YatraTeaCo 
    Tea Lover

Hi there – I joined as a vendor specializing in direct sourced, single origin, premium grade teas from India and Nepal. I was wondering if you would entertain a weekly marketing thread where vendors like me could introduce our products, present discounts or sales, and in general, market their teas and teaware to the members.

One of the things I have noticed is that with a growing appreciation of tea worldwide, consumers have come to expect interaction with the people they buy tea from. Especially when it comes to more higher end tea.

If you are trying to make this site compete with the likes of Steepster, the tea subreddit on Reddit, teachat, etc., it would be nice to allow vendors to market their products. You will find that most small vendors like me enjoy the interaction with tea drinkers, sharing stories and comments about all things tea!

Thanks for considering.

Vikram (Yatra Tea Company)

chase-h-dimond 
    Tea Master

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving feedback. Suggestions like this help shape the future of this young, growing community.

We absolutely have plans to build out a vendor program. It’s on our roadmap and one that we’ll likely get to start working on over the next 3-6 months.

We will 100% let you know when it’s live. Thanks again!

©2019 Tea Lovers - All Rights Reserved

or

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account