- A teaspoon of freshly grated ginger root
- A teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tea bag of your choice
- 1 slice of lemon or cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Add the ginger to a cup of boiling water in a saucepan and stir to dissolve
- Transfer into a cup
- Add the honey and stir
- Drop in the tea bag and let it steep for 5 minutes
- You can even add a few drops of lemon juice to taste before serving for a refreshing cup of ginger lemon honey tea. For flavorsome variations like ginger cinnamon honey tea, let the cinnamon steep in the tea for a few minutes along with the tea bag.
You can find other tea recipes here.