- Matcha green tea powder (1 teaspoon)
- Sugar ( 2 teaspoons)
- Warm water ( 3 tablespoons)
- Milk ( Hot: 300 ml; cold: 250 ml)
- Take the matcha powder and sugar in a cup or bowl
- Slowly add the warm water and stir using a spoon or whisk to ensure there are no lumps
- First, heat the milk and then slowly pour it into the cup
- To get a smooth, light green paste use a whisk for blending the milk with the mixture
- To garnish, you may sprinkle matcha powder on top or even add ice for an iced latte
Tip: Avoid using cow’s milk as it comes in the way of the nutritional benefits of matcha. Instead, almond, soy or coconut milk is a better option.
You can find more tasty recipes here.