White Paper Highlights Speakers from the Upcoming World Tea Expo, June 10-13, 2019, Las Vegas
World Tea Expo released a new white paper for the tea community, titled “The Next Wave in Tea: Trends, Issues & Opportunities.” The complimentary report offers valuable insights and advice from some of the top experts and leaders in specialty tea.
To download the free white paper, visit https://www.worldteaexpo.com/en/attendee-resources/whitepaper.html.
“The 2019 World Tea Expo white paper is a valuable report on the state of tea, where tea is headed, and the key opportunities for success in the marketplace,” said Samantha Hammer, the World Tea Expo event director and World Tea brand leader.
“The white paper also looks at some key industry issues, such as transparency, authentication and fairness in tea,” said Hammer. “Overall, this compilation of essays from leaders in the tea community is a must-read before attending World Tea Expo 2019 in Las Vegas this June.”
Some of the topics and experts in the World Tea Expo white paper include:
- “Tea 3.0 Is Here: Innovation in the Tea Market” by Joe Gagnon, Performance Tea
- “A Nutritionist’s Observations & Musings on the Future of Tea” by Michelle Pierce Hamilton, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- “Maximizing the Natural Benefits of Tea” by Matthew Barry, Euromonitor International
- “Tea as a Herald of Healthy Living” by Suzette Hammond, Being Tea
- “Tea Is Playing a Starring Role in Creative Ways” by Katherine Kern, Churchill’s Fine Teas
- “Kombucha: The Trend That Just Won’t End” by Hannah Crum and Alex LaGory, KombuchaKamp.com
Join the Tea Community in Las Vegas!
World Tea Expo 2019 will take place June 10-13 in Las Vegas, Nev., at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The event will gather more than 3,000 international professionals from various industries, including grocers and retailers, coffee and tea houses, restaurants and foodservice, hotels, spas, natural product businesses, private label, beverage developers, manufacturers, distributors, tea connoisseurs and more. Attendees will gain insights about tea and new ways their business can profit from it, in addition to discovering the latest trends and products.
To register for World Tea Expo, visit https://www.worldteaexpo.com. Follow World Tea Expo on Twitter: @worldteamedia (#WorldTeaExpo or #WTE19).